As cannabis use becomes more mainstream, consumers are becoming more particular about the products they purchase. Are your products free of foreign matter and harmful chemicals? Does your cannabis offer the taste and aroma consumers prefer? Viridis Laboratories can provide a detailed work-up of your products through rigorous cannabis testing.
Our cannabis labs in Bay City and Lansing, MI are state-licensed safety compliance facilities equipped with the latest, most cutting-edge instrumentation and equipment necessary to meet all your testing needs. Contact us today!
Our founders worked for the Michigan State Police for decades, amassing a wealth of analytical knowledge that they use daily to oversee operations at Viridis Laboratories. Our executive team consists of...
- CEO Greg Michaud, the former Director of Forensic Science
- COO Todd Welch, a former Forensic Science Division scientist
- CSO Dr. Michele Glinn, a former Toxicology Unit supervisor and program coordinator
Over 30 highly trained technicians perform countless tests daily at our cannabis labs. The consistency of our results is unmatched.
Reach out to us today to get your cannabis products analyzed by industry leaders.
Viridis is recognized for our quality, accurate and consistent testing.
- Both facilities are State licensed as adult-use and medical cannabis testing laboratories
- Patient Focused Certified by The Americans for Safe Access
- ISO 17025:2017 A2LA accredited in chemical testing and field sampling.
- A member of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce